At St. Paul’s we know that God has gifted each of us with tremendous qualities and talents to share. No doubt, you’re already using some of these in service to the world through your workplace, in your families, and in the wider community. If you’re looking for additional avenues here at St. Paul’s — or help in seeking areas in the world in which to serve — our clergy, pastoral staff, and ministry coordinators are happy to talk more. If you feel drawn to be involved, please contact us with your particular area of interest, and we can direct you to that ministry’s coordinator to learn more.
Some specific areas you may want to explore:
- our many Worship Ministries, including serving in various roles in the liturgy, volunteering in Christian Education, singing in the Choir, and more,
- our Social Justice and Outreach teams, which organize tutoring, weekly food collection, Doing Advent and Lent Differently, and more,
- our ongoing educational opportunities offered throughout the year for both children and for adults,
- the Race and Social Justice Coalition, which grapples with the most challenging and urgent issues of our day through book discussions, community events, and other concrete action in our community,
- and our Pastoral Care team, which visits and cares for the elderly, the home-bound, and the sick in body, mind, or spirit.