Treasures in the Churchyard
All are invited to explore the beautiful churchyard of St. Paul’s on the Green and discover some amazing treasures at the inaugural antique show to benefit God’s mission in the community. In addition to antiques vendors, volunteers will host a “White Elephant Sale” that is sure to have something for everyone. Stop by between 9am and 4 pm to find your treasure!
Be a part of the fun:
- Volunteer to help with the show – out in front, or behind the scenes! Click HERE for more information
- Give a tour of the church and grounds
- Donate your own treasures to the White Elephant Sale – click HERE for a list of desired items
- Plan lunch at the St. Paul’s Cafe or one of the neighborhood food trucks
- Bring a friend or two and come shopping!