Sunday Morning at St. Paul’s
The ministry of healing prayer has long been a key element of worship at St. Paul’s that will now return in a new way. If you would like to pray with someone about anything in your life, a pair of healers is available to meet with you each Sunday morning from 8:40 to 9am. Use the link above at any point during that time to join via Zoom.
A service of Holy Eucharist with readings, music, prayers, and preaching is offered via Facebook livestream each Sunday morning at 9am. Use the link above to download a worship leaflet, and click the blue button below to watch–no Facebook account required. If you can’t see the video on the St. Paul’s Facebook page, try “refreshing” the page closer to the start time of the service.
After worship ends, join us for a joyous meeting with friends and fellow parishioners. The “breakout room” feature allows participants to catch up and to see new faces in small groups. Use the link above to join.
Announcements for August 2nd
- Check your inbox for our new weekly newsletter! If you haven’t received one, click here to subscribe.
- Tonight at 9pm, experience sung Compline live on the St. Paul’s labyrinth. The service will also be livestreamed on Facebook. To attend live, please bring a mask and RSVP to Marsha Dunn: email@example.com.
- The Monday “Reading and Reflection” series with Mother Louise will break for the month of August. Check back in September for more!
- Thursday at 7pm, Fr. Daniel will lead a guided meditation and group reflection at St. Paul’s. You can participate live on the labyrinth or via Zoom at this link. For those attending in person, please bring a mask, and RSVP to Marsha Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the morning of Thursday, August 13th, St. Paul’s will host free COVID-19 testing. Pre-registration, available at this link, saves time but is not necessary. Click here to learn more.
- Sunday, August 16th at 5pm, St. Paul’s will host an afternoon gathering with live music, fellowship, prayer, and more, to be held on the church lawn. More details to come–save the date!
- The Race and Social Justice Coalition is contacting potentially disenfranchised voters in Southern states to encourage them to check their voter registration status and fill out the census. If you are interested in helping out, with all materials and instructions provided, please contact Sarah Johnson at email@example.com to volunteer.
Please consider making a contribution to support the work and ministry of St. Paul’s by clicking the button below.
St. Paul’s is now open for visitation and prayer! Click the button below for more information and a schedule.
With any questions or for help connecting, contact Marsha Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org.