Position Open – Office Assistant (part-time)
St. Paul’s on the Green is a progressive, diverse parish of the Episcopal Church in the Anglo-Catholic tradition whose core values include a commitment to offering a radical welcome to all who enter its doors, excellence in liturgy and music, and a commitment to creating a diverse community with regard to economic status, gender identity, sexual orientation, race and ethnicity, etc.
The position of Parish Office Assistant is a part time position consisting of 10 hours per week that provides support staff for the Parish Office and specifically for the Associate for Member Engagement and Administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Associate for Administration in coordination and maintenance of website and Facebook pages.
- Assist in providing support for the ministries of the parish through e-mailing of notices and schedules, general parish mailings, and preparation of the Sunday worship leaflet.
- Assist with preparing the weekly church announcements.
- Assist with maintenance of church databases
- Positive and friendly phone skills; welcoming and receptive to those visiting the office.
- Excellent computing skills, knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer, database maintenance, etc. and the ability to locate resources for fully utilizing applicable computer software.
- Experience with WordPress CMS is a plus.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to Marsha Dunn, Associate for Member Engagement and Administration at email@example.com