St. Paul’s relies on the generous and regular giving of its members and friends.  Using the links below, you may make a one time donation to St. Paul’s, or can begin an ongoing pledge to sustain our mission and ministry through regular giving.  You are able to specify the amount donated monthly, as well as the duration of your pledge, and if at any time circumstance change, your pledge can easily be amended.

Contact the Parish Office (, or 203-847-2806) for details on setting up an ongoing pledge.

One-time donation

Click here to make a secure one-time donation to St. Paul’s.

Set up an ongoing pledge

Click here to schedule secure monthly donations to St. Paul’s.


For one-time donations, you may also simply text the amount of your donation to 203-307-1126 to initiate giving through the St. Paul’s Text-to-Give program.